At Mundo Marino we work to ensure that our clients can enjoy a safe experience in the sea. That’s why we put in place the following measures to make sure that both staff and clients are enjoying the experience at no risk.
– Our staff took a safety course given by Europreven, as of the Spanish Law “Ley de Prevención de Riesgos Laborales” and regarding Covid19.
– Both staff and customers are obliged to wear a mask.
– Online check-in via smartphone: after booking, you will receive a scannable QR code via email.
– There will be sanitizing gel while onboarding and aboard.
– Social distancing while onboarding. This will be done in groups.
– Temperature control.
– Disinfection of boats and all facilities after each trip.
– Social distance between groups that don’t travel together at all times.